Thursday, January 2, 2014

Review | Sally Hansen Triple Shine Nail Polish

I love Sally Hansen polishes. Especially the Xtreme Wear line! So when I heard about their newest line, Triple Shine, I knew I had to check it out. The selection at my store was very picked over and I ended up only getting one color in Wavy Blue.

The triple shine cap comes off and you have a regular nail polish top which I find kind of annoying. The formula of the polish is really thick and kinda goopy which makes application very streaky and patchy. It took 3 coats to get opaque which is surprising because it is a darker color. My biggest complaint about this polish is the brush. It's awful in my opinion. It's very wide for my nails and makes application harder than it already is. 
This polish is really disappointing. I think I'll stick to the Hard As Nails and Xtreme Wear lines. 

Have you tried these? What do you think? 

2 comments: