Sunday, February 2, 2014

#2014BloggerChallenge | Once Upon A Time

Time for topic 3! This week topic is all about books. It couldn't have come at a better time because I just finished the Makeup Manual by Bobbi Brown. 
She has her own line of cosmetics and this book is a step-by-step guide of what products to use for your facial features. Not only does she talk about makeup, but she talks about what skincare items will work for your skin type. It talks about the history of makeup and famous people in the cosmetology field. I thought this book would be the basics and things I already know, but it has tips for people looking to become professional makeup artists. It mentions what you should have on hand and also has tips for having confidence in your work. I absolutely loved this book and will be reading more! 

Have you read this book or others by Bobbi Brown? 

2 comments:

  1. What a great choice, I'd love to own some beauty and fashion books myself, I don't have any.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to get this book it sounds really really good! xx

    ReplyDelete