Monday, December 23, 2013

How I Decorate My Christmas Tree

I was looking for another Christmas tag to do but they all have a lot of the same questions. During a Twitter chat, the lovely Claire invited me to do this tag. Definitely check out her blog if you haven't. It's a great mix of fashion and lifestyle. :) Now onto the questions! 


When do you put your Christmas tree up?
Usually 2 weeks before Christmas. 
Is your tree real or fake?
Usually i do a real but because of all the icky weather I just went for a fake tree. 
What is your oldest and newest ornament?
My oldest ornament is one that says Baby's First Christmas and the newest is an owl that I bought about a week ago. :p

Do you have a favourite decoration?
A candy cane 'T' I got last year. :) 

What goes on top of your Christmas tree and who puts it there?
My mom puts the star on every year despite her fear of heights. :) 
How many trees do you put up and which rooms do they go in?
We have 1 tree which is always in our living room. 
Do you have any pet peeves in the way people decorate their trees?
Im not a huge fan of tinsel or garland but to each its own! 
Does your tree have a theme?
Not specifically. 
Where have you bought your ornaments from?
All over the place. Target, Walmart, Hallmark, etc. 
Does your family have any quirky tradition when they put up the tree? 
Not really quirky but we always listen to Christmas music. :) 

I tag anyone who wants to do it! Hope you enjoyed! :) 

2 comments:

  1. Aww this is lovely! I really like the lights on your tree I think they are really nice colours. I especially like the candy cane 'T' I was actually looking to similar today- wish I'd got some now :) Thank you so much for doing my first tag :D Gisforgingers xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute tag! It's so cool how Christmas trees reflect personalities :) I love how tall your tree is and I always like to put a star on top of mine too.

    Ivy xx
    Style Life Lovely

    ReplyDelete