Friday, December 6, 2013

Stocking Stuffers Under $5!

Christmas is right around the corner and I know that I'm always so excited about whats in my stocking. But filling up a stocking can add up. So I'm showing several different gifts that are under $5. 

For the beauty lover:
• Nail Polish! Brands such as Sinful Colors and Sally Hansen run for about $3. 
• EOS lip balms! Great for those dry, winter months and only cost about $3 as well. 
 
For the crafty girl:
• Rainbow Loom bands! Rainbow Loom is a really cool trend right now where you make your own bracelets out of rubber bands. They run for about $2 and you get 100 in a pack. 
• Polymer Clay! I know I used to love this stuff. It's a bakable clay that is used to make charms and necklaces. Depending on the brand it can cost $1-$3. 

For the tech lover: 
• Phone Cases! A great way to express your style. And you don't have to have an iPhone to find a case. Amazon has cases for a wide variety of phones. And the best part is they are cheap. Most are in the $4 range. 
 
Other good ideas are bath fizzies, small candles, and any type of candy!

 I hope this gave you some ideas and I hope you all have a wonderful holiday. :)

1 comment:

  1. Some fab ideas there, I love the bands.
    Thanks Taylor


    http://lippylikes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete