Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Jingle All The Way Tag!

I've been wanting to do another Christmassy tag and this one has been going around YouTube quite a bit lately. I thought the questions weren't too similar to the Christmas Tag which is good. Onto the questions! 

What are some of your favorite holiday traditions? Spending Christmas day with my moms family and making a gingerbread house
What is one thing you hope to get for the holidays? A hair waver and the Nicki Minaj 'Minajesty' perfume! 
What is one thing you are giving for the holidays? I'm getting my mom a perfume from DKNY :)
Favorite Holiday Starbucks Drink? Gingerbread lattes! 
Ice-skating or Holiday Shopping? Holiday shopping! I will admit I have a slight addiction to shopping. :P
Its snowing outside, do you stay in and drink hot cocoa, or go outside and play in the snow? Stay inside with my cup of hot cocoa and admire the snow 
Favorite Christmas Movie? How the Grinch Stole Christmas. The cartoon version! 
Favorite Christmas Song? Last Christmas by Wham! 
Real tree or fake tree? I usually have a fake tree but this year I went with a prelim fake tree. Much easier! 
What is your favorite holiday beauty trend? Christmas nails! 
What is your favorite thing about Christmas? Having breakfast with my family, opening presents on Christmas morning, and just relaxing. :)


I tag YOU! Yes, you! :p 

No comments:

Post a Comment