1. Do you feel different with your makeup on and off?
Of course, but not in a bad way. I don't feel like I need to wear makeup all the time.
2. To you, is inner or outer beauty more important? Inner, most definitely! You can be drop dead gorgeous but if you have an ugly heart you're screwed.
3. Do you prefer inner or outer beauty?
Isn't this the same as #2?
4. What's real beauty to you?
Being nice and compassionate voluntarily. Doing things because you want to help and not for a reward.
5. What makes you feel beautiful?
When I'm having a good hair day. Or when I wear an outfit that flatters me. When my eye makeup looks just right. Little things like that.
So that's it! I tag all of you to do this! Have fun! :)