Friday, November 22, 2013

Sephora Haul!

I've made quite a few trips to Sephora this month and wanted to show the things I got. Almost all the stuff I got is from older collections but it was on major sale and I could not pass it up! With that being said, lets get into it!
* Warning: Cuteness Overload *

Charmmy Kohl Eyeliner Kit ($15) 





 It came with 7 shades and as you can see below they are extremely pigmented. There's a black, a purple, a dark brown, a white, a turquiose, a forest green and a navy blue. 










Hello Kitty Noir Eyeshadow and Lip Gloss Palette ($7) 
Comes with 25 shadows, 10 lip glosses, and a double ended brush in a collectible tin. There's a lot of neutrals and the lip glosses are suprisingly quite pigmented. 

A few random swatches

The lip glosses


Hello Kitty Noir 5-Piece Brush Set ($9) 




This was my main reason for going to Sephora. It has a face brush, a shadow brush, a shader brush, an eyeliner brush, and a lip pencil. The brushes are super soft although the face brush isn't my favorite. 

Hello Kitty Noir Compact Mirror ($7) 

Just a beautiful matte red compact mirror. 

Hello Kitty Noir Intense Fragrance ($11) 

The last thing I got from the Noir Collection. I'm horrible at describing scents but I can definitely smell apple and vanilla. It's definitely more of a sweet smell than a floral.

Hello Kitty Parisienne Palette ($7)




This palette has 4 shadows and a blush. The shadows are a light beige, a light purplish-blue, a glittery chocolate brown, and a matte dark purple. 


The blush is a classic rosy color.


So that's what I got! I don't know if you can still get it, but if you liked anything specifically, ask your sephora retailer. Mine had tons of boxes in the back which was awesome! 


2 comments:

  1. OMG! I need these in my life. Not sure I'll be able to find them in UK though :(

    Roxilicious82 @ Simply Roxilicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you don't have a sephora, I know Amazon carries all the things in my haul. Sorry if that doesn't help. :/

    ReplyDelete