Saturday, November 16, 2013

Liebster Award


I was so surprised when I was nominated for this award. The award is given to bloggers from other bloggers. Jules from LippyLikes nominated me and if you haven't already you should really go check out her blog.

Rules:
1. Link back to the blogger who nominated you.
2. Answer the 11 questions given to you by the blogger who nominated you.
3. Nominate 5 other bloggers with less than 1000 followers.
4. Notify them of their nomination.
5. Give your nominees 11 questions to answer.

My Answers! 
1. Which is your favourite blog?  
Temptalia! So organized and fun!
2. Who is your favourite blogger? 
Kelly from Vampy Varnish
3. Why did you start blogging? 
I just loved reading other girls blogs and it really inspired me!
4. What is your day job?
I'm a high school student.
5. What is your favourite lipstick color?
Right now, I'm loving plums!
6. How often do you paint your nails?
Once or twice a week. It just depends on how much time I have. :)
7. Bath or shower? 
Baths!
8. How do you wear your hair?
Down or up in a messy bun. :p
9. What is your favourite fashion trend of the moment?
Scarves!
10. What is your most loved accessory?
My galaxy print hairbow. :)
11. Where do you hope to see your blog in 6 months? Hopefully I'll still be loving it as much as I do now and that my blog is catching people's attention.  :)

My Nominees
Jennifer from TigerLilyBeauty
Jess from Dungarees and Donuts 
Annie from Drugstore Dreamer
Amanda from Wonderfully Obsessed
Katrina from Beautrina

The Questions!
1. If you could only buy makeup from 1 brand, which would you choose and why?
2. Favorite winter foundation?
3. Where did your blog name come from?
4. How do you pamper yourself?
5. How long have you been running your blog?
6. Do you prefer long or short hair on yourself? 
7. Who is your favorite Youtuber/Blogger?
8. How long does it take you to write a blog post? 
9. If you could live anywhere, where would you live and why?
10. Favorite color?
11. What is your favorite nail polish color? 

Definitely check these girls out if you haven't and have a wonderful day! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment