Friday, November 15, 2013

NOTD: Last Hurrah

I'm starting to get into darker colors for the winter. So this is my last bright mani of the season and I wanted to make it as fun and bright as possible!
I started with an ombre on my pinky and index finger using Sally Hansen Blew Me Away and NYC Times Square. It made the middle turn into an amazing purple. The picture does it no justice. Then using the same colors, I did a cheetah print on my thumb and middle finger. To do this just make a few small dots and then make a c-shape around it. To make it look a little more imperfect, just add a few dots. Then for my ring finger I used Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Blackheart. For a finishing touch, I added a white bow that I got off Amazon. :) 

What are your nails wearing? 

3 comments:

  1. These nails are superfab!
    I'm really liking what you've done with the blog so far! thanks for the link via twitter. Am following you on Bloglovin now so i can keep up to date with your posts!

    Also good to meet another Hello Kitty fanatic!

    Roxilicious82 @ Simply Roxilicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I followed back,love! And thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh these look great!i love the combo of bright blue and bright pink:)I'm now following lovely!:)

    ReplyDelete